Who is the Course For?
CompTIA A+ 2019 is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT.
CompTIA A+ certification is a must for any IT professional who needs to prove their understanding of the most widely-used hardware and software technologies used by organizations all over the world and validate their skillset when it comes to supporting complex IT infrastructures. As a result of this, the course is suitable for both businesses looking for a training solution for IT staff and IT professionals who need to consolidate and certify their skills. It is also suitable for people looking to kick start their career in IT by taking the professional certification, particularly if they have completed basic CompTIA IT training.
How Does It Work?
All study takes place online, making it the ideal study method for busy professionals and students who need to fit training around other commitments. With no deadlines to meet or weekly class to attend, you are free to work at your own pace and revisit learning until you are exam-ready.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the 54 hours of interactive modules to get exam-confident with CompTIA A+:
- Laptops, desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, e-readers, GPS
- Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS X, Chrome OS
- Mobile device network connectivity, application support, and device synchronization
- Networking hardware devices (Routers, switches, access points, cloud-based network controller, PoE, etc.)
- Networked hosts, server role, Internet appliances, legacy systems
- PC hardware tools and components, BIOS/UEFI settings, solid state drives (M2, NVME, SATA 2.5), RAID 10, hot swappable storage configurations
- Custom PC configurations including virtualization workstations and NAS devices
- Sharing multifunction devices and printers via OS settings, wired and wireless connections, 3D printing
- Logical security concepts, Active Directory security settings, software tokens, MDM policies, MAC address filtering, certificates, VPN, DLP, email filtering
- Security protocols and encryption (WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES), authentication methods (single-factor, multifactor, RADIUS, TACACS), security threat identification and prevention
- Privacy concerns and policies (PII, PCI, GDPR, PHI)
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study at your own pace 24/7.
- The two project workbooks included contain over 400 pages of practice exercises, consisting of hands-on labs, conceptual design exercises and troubleshooting exercises that will prepare you for the two A+ exams
- The workbooks map directly to the video portion of the series, making it simple to get the right training for each exam objective
- Access to the course material is for 12 months on signing up
- Customer support is available, should you encounter problems
- The course content contains everything you need to take your A+ exams in confidence.
- Validating your skills by getting certified in A+ is a necessary step for IT professionals who want to progress in their careers and get noticed by employers
- Brand new CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 Core Series syllabus covered
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available for guidance from an IT expert within minutes